Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm baaack!

I had to take a hiatus from blogging. I seem to get excited over things and then over focus on the one thing and not on others.
Well, I am learning balance! We will see how long it lasts. Hopefully a long time, I need to stay focused.

Anywho, I have a Jazzercise update!
I have my Movement Screening in ONE WEEK!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
I'm so nervous! I want to do good, I want to pass and I want to start moving forward to become an instructor. The feed back from my peers is SO AWESOME! I've had people approach me and encourage me and cheer me on. It means SO much to me!
Today I met with Tana. I think it went well. I seem to have short limbs (not new news to me) and so I need to learn to really exaggerate my movements, especially in my arms. I've been told I need to up my intensity, which I'm really trying to do. There are times during my workout I want to drop down to lower intensity or slow down. But I'm not allowing myself. I literally talk to myself and have to stay on track. I'm feeling it and I'm feeling it get easier. Now I have to work on my arms and certain movements to make sure I'm learning right. Tana went over notes with me and showed me some things. I'm really getting excited!!!
Jose has been getting side jobs and my parties have doubled what I've been doing. So the money is coming in. It's amazing how its all working out! It all seemed like it wasn't going to happen but I now see the light.
I'm super excited! I plan on keeping up on here more. I'll try to post before next Saturday but if not, I'll post after to keep all of my followers, cheerleaders and fans up to date on my journey!

Oh I almost forgot. Delayna snapped a pic of Tana and I working. I'm up on stage. Thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment