Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mirrors don't lie!

So they say that the camera puts on 10lbs. 
Well the camera must put on 20 or just really show you the truth!
Part of my way of practicing is in front of a mirror so that I can see what I really look like, to help me follow along correctly and help me to see the reality of what I'm really doing. 
Woah Mama, it makes me question why I am even attempting this. I see myself and realize the reality of my body, my self esteem and my progress. 
I have a LOT of work ahead of me!  In all areas. I have a a lot to work on not only the outside but mentally too. There are days I question what I'm doing, why I even feel fit, what my purpose is. It seems as though the mirror reveals not only my physical self but it opens the door for my mental and emotional state. 
I am an open book and hoping that I not only watch my own journey but reach someone else battling in their journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment