Thursday, March 6, 2014

Balls to the wall

So that is my new "motto" thanks to my personal Jillian Michael's aka Gretchen.
I trained with her today and OH EM GEE... She kicked my butt!  I guess I am not seeing how I'm doing things wrong. IE technique, intensity, proper position and form. She was screaming at me today!  I am totally okay with it, honestly. It sucks, I will be honest. But I know she is doing it because she sees my potential and sees what I am capable of. I seriously love Gretchen and Tana. They have yet to give up on me. I have yet to give up on me. They push me to a limit I never knew I was capable of. They encourage and support me. It may sound small to some but when you have a background like mine, its a big deal.
I expect to be in a LOT of pain, worn out, exhauated and cranky between now and my audition. There is a lot to take in. I know I can do it. I have a lot going on in my life right now period. But I know with the help of everyone I can do it.
I've received some amazing feedback lately. It floors me every time someone compliments me.  My jazzercise family is amazing and I truly wouldn't be where I am without them. I've watched instructors live my journey. They NEVER gave up!  They are huge inspirations to me.
Anywho it looks like I will be BALLS TO THE WALL until my audition!

No comments:

Post a Comment