Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Plethora of pictures...

I thought I would share some photos of myself, before Jazzercise and currently.  I will date the best I can.

Here is a picture I found of me my Junior year of High School.  I was about a size 16.  Couldn't say my weight but I KNOW I was unhealthy!  When people say, "I wish I could be the size I was when I was in High School." I can honestly say, "I'm smaller than I was when I was in High School!"
Junior Year of High School
1995
 This was when I was working for the Head Start.  Head Start is when I REALLY started gaining weight!  I started with them in June of 200 at about 180lbs in a size 16
Paula, Amber & I
10-15-200
 Here is Jose and I at a Christmas party in 2003.  My suit was a size 18 and I was busting out of it.  You can see the buttons expanding in the picture.
January 2003~ Head Start Christmas Party. 
 This is when Lisa and I went on a business trip to San Fran.  I still own that sweater.  It is a XL and it was obviously stretching for me.  I like that you can see how big my back was in this picture.  Most people just see you from the front but I carried a lot in my back!
San Franciso 2002
 This was a picture of me when I started working at Ladies Workout Express.  I can't tell you how much I weighed here.  At this point I had even lost some weight.
Winter of 2008
 This is Jose and I at Disneyland just before I got pregnant with Delayna.  We bought annual passes for Christmas and I didn't know I would end up pregnant a few months later and too sick to ever go again.
Christmas 2008
 These next ones you will see my bodybugg on my arm.  I just started really focusing on my eating and weight loss.  I started on the bodybugg in May of 2011.
My Stinky and I June 2011
215 pounds
 Fourth of July 2011, I started to loose weight, you can see it in my face a bit.
Adi & I July 4, 2011
 This next one is a picture of my Stinky and I on his birthday.  About 7 months into watching what I ate and almost 5 months of working out with Jazzercise.  It's obvious in this picture, watching what you eat and excercise are KEY!  Look up 2 pictures and compare my face!
December 2 2011
This is a picture I took when I FINALLY got back into a size 16 pant.  My friend gave me some clothes and tried them on.  I was ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!  My weight was 189lbs
Comparison Pic
First thing I ever did with Jazzercise.  The Christmas Parade.  I probably ran 3 miles that night!  Running?  Me?  Did you read my last post???  I DON'T RUN!  But I did, for the first time, that night!
2011 Beaumont Christmas Parade
Okay, this next picture is just crazy to me!  This was at my nieces 18th birthday party.  My sister in law posted some pics on facebook.  As I was going through them, I saw this picture and seriously said to myself, "Who is that girl?  She is really pretty!"
Then I realized...Wholey crap, THAT'S ME!  Do I really look like that?  NOOOO.
Yeah, it is!  I was beside myself and that was the first time I *SAW* myself.
July 2012
This one was Jose and I supporting our boy at a football game all geared up in blue.  Again, another picture where I have to slap myself to realize that, "Yes, Melissa, it is you!"
Jose & I September 2012

I hope these pictures helped give you a visual of where I came from and where I am.  I'm FAR from where I want to be, trust me.  But I know I can do anything I put my mind to!

No comments:

Post a Comment