Thursday, November 29, 2012

She said I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttteeeee



Okay, not really!  But she did say that I was doing good!  Before you get too lost and think I'm some kind of a lunatic, I will explain.
Today was my 3rd "technique class" for Jazzercise.  Gretchen is basically training us girls.  We went over some hip skips, body shifts, jabs, hip kicks (don't quote me on all the names of these, but I think that is what they are called...HAHAHA).  ANYWHO....Greatchen complemented me and I was SO excited!  Besides my jabs (I tend to look like a T-Rex when doing them) and my hip kicks (I point my toe instead of turning my hip) I kicked booty!
I was driving home and thinking, out of the three training classes that I've done, I've done fairly good.  Today with my two correction were the only ones I've had, or been told of.  I was thinking of how excited I was and it reminded me of Rudolph when he gets excited over Clarice telling him he's cute.  HAHAHAHAHA

These technique classes seem to kick my butt though!  The last one I did, before the holiday, I did a double that morning and then an hour of training.  That day I said, "NEVER AGAIN!"  It was TOO MUCH!  Today I did a class, came home and made up a batch of cookie mix, ate some hummus and carrots and cleaned up my kitchen then went back.  It wasn't as hard but my muscles sure are feeling it!  It really feels good though.  And man alive, I sure do work up a sweat training.  It's crazy!
I'm excited though.  I think I'm catching on and doing fairly well.  This is all surreal to me and will post about my feelings in another blog post when I have time and thoughts plotted out.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your posts, love your writing. Wish I was as talented as you. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That truly blessed me. I don't see it as talent, it's just what God has put in my spirit flowing out. I feel like I'm rambling and jumbly most of the time! I'm glad you enjoy it!

      Delete